You are cordially invited to the virtual opening ceremony of Yong Mun Sen's Retrospective. Live streamed from the Consulate General of Malaysia, speeches will begin at 6pm on Friday 19th February followed by a conversation with the collectors, and a ribbon cutting ceremony to officiate the opening. Click here for the live stream.
Opening ceremony as follows:
- Consul General Yap Wei Sin, Consul General of Malaysia
- Dato' KC Gan, Chairman of the Malaysian Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong and Macau)
- The Honourable Bernard Charnwut Chan, Chairman of the Hong Kong Palace Museum
- Ms. Suhanya Raffel, Museum Director of the M+ Museum
- Ms. Alice Mong, Executive Director of Asia Society Hong Kong Center
- Ms. Saniza Othman and Mr. Michael Yong-Haron, Founders of the Michael & Saniza Collection
- Ms. Pauline J. Yao (Lead Curator, Visual Art, M+ Museum) will moderate the collectors conversation
Don't miss the opportunity to view the Mun Sen retrospective in person at the Consulate General of Malaysia. The last retrospective was held in 1999 in Penang, and this will be the very first exhibition held in North Asia. Places are still available. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Please click here to register.