Greetings from The Singapore Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong) ("The Chamber")!
Please be informed that the Chamber's 26th Annual General Meeting ("AGM") to be held on 15th September 2022 (Thursday).
AGM Venue: Hennessy Room, Level 7, Conrad Hotel, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
6.00 pm - 6.30 pm Registration
6.30 pm - 7.30 pm AGM
It is a good opportunity to meet up with the members of your Board.
If you wish to attend in person or you would like to appoint a proxy to join the AGM, please complete the proxy form and return it to the Chamber on or before 5th September 2022 (Monday).
Please find below the links the documents as follow:
· Notice of the 26th AGM of the Chamber
· Agenda for AGM
· List of retiring ExCo Members
· Proxy Form
- Attendees MUST use "Leave Home Safe" app to enter
- Attendees must have at least 3-doses of Covid-19 vaccination
- Attendees are required to provide the vaccination QR code on arrival and with the BLUE colour code.
- Attendees are required to wear a surgical face mask throughout the AGM and in the AGM venue.
- The Chamber will maintain a safe distance between seats.
- No refreshments and beverages will be served in the AGM venue.