This event is organised by the Irish Chamber
We can all agree that these are challenging times for SMEs in Hong Kong. However, are you aware the Hong Kong SAR Government provides an array of initiatives to facilitate the development and enhance the competitiveness of SMEs? They provide various services such as funding schemes, networking activities, and consultation services.
To learn more about how your company could benefit, please join our webinar in which Elizabeth Fung, Political Assistant to Secretary for Commerce and Economic Development, Karen Fung, General Manager, InnoPreneur and FutureSkills at HKPC, and Yvonne So, Director, Corporate Communications and Marketing at HKTDC, will debrief you on the available programmes.
- Overall approach to SME support
- Key SME funding schemes from the government
- SME ReachOut and InnoPreneur program
- HKTDC's T Box and GoGBA program
- Recent policy changes and developments in the GBA
- Access link for the webinar will be sent to participants 1 day before the event. This session will be conducted via Zoom.