[SingCham HK Speaker Series] Luncheon Talk on "COVID Care in Private Sector" by Dr Kenneth Tsang, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
The Singapore Chamber of Commerce (Hong Kong) is organising a luncheon talk on "COVID Care in Private Sector" as part of our SingCham HK Fifth Speaker Series this year. The event is on 30 September 2022 (Friday) from 12 noon to 2 pm at Island Shangri-la Hotel Admiralty. The guest speaker is Dr Kenneth Tsang, Chief Executive Officer of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong.
Hong Kong's healthcare system is unique for its dual-track system under which the public and private healthcare sectors complement each other. Since the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic, the private healthcare sector has stepped up its role in supporting the public system and the community through different means.
Dr Kenneth Tsang will share the various ongoing initiatives taken by the private sector to help ensure more resilient and accessible healthcare amid the pandemic. He will also share insights into how further development of primary care can help relieve the pressure on the public system in the long run.
Details of the event are as follow:
Date : 30 September 2022, Friday
Time : 12 noon to 2 pm (registration begins at 11:45 am)
Venue : Taishan Room, Level 5, Island Shangri-La, Pacific Place, Hong Kong
Members : HK$500
Non-Members : HK$550
This event is in line of the latest COVID-19 restrictions, please note the following notice:-
- All guests MUST use "Leave Home Safe" app at the venue and show your vaccine pass.
- All guests must have at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccination completed.
- Guests are required to provide the vaccination QR code on arrival and with the BLUE colour code.
- A photo of rapid antigen test (RAT) with negative result within 24 hours is required.
- All guests must wear masks at all times (except when eating or drinking)
Seats are limited and registration is required.
Closing date : 26 September 2022, Monday
Should you have special dietary or food allergy, please email to SingCham HK at firstname.lastname@example.org