This event is organised by the Chile Chamber and Singapore Chamber.
You are invited to attend the 17th InterCham Connecting People Cocktail, a fabulous evening of networking and socializing. It will be a unique opportunity to meet with professionals up to 31 international business organisations in Hong Kong!
Details of the event are as follow:
Date : 28 September 2022, Wednesday
Time : 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue : The Mira Hong Kong Ballroom, 18/F, No. 16 Kimberley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
Member Ticket : HK$320
Non-Member Ticket : HK$400
Book your ticket now! Tickets are limited and booking priority to members on a first-come, first-served basis.
Dress code: Business casual attire
Event proceeds from the cocktail event will go to the InterCham Scholarship Fund.
This event is in line of the latest COVID-19 restrictions, please note the following notice:-
- All participants MUST use "Leave Home Safe" app at the venue and show your vaccine pass.
- All participants must have at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccination completed.
- Participants are required to provide the vaccination QR code on arrival and with the BLUE colour code.
- For admission, participants are required to present photo proof of a negative rapid antigen test result obtained within 24 hours before the event, with full name, date and time marked on the cassette.
- Participants must wear masks at all times (except when eating or drinking)
Registration Deadline: Thursday, 22 September 2022